Saturday 26th October
Enjoy a morning of creating, making, chatting, listening and preparing for Christmas.
By the end of the morning, you will have created something to take away and give as a gift or use to decorate for Christmas.
9:30am Registration and Coffee
10:00 Craft Workshop 1
11:00 Coffee and guest speaker
11:30 Craft Workshop 2
12:30pm Light lunch
Choose two options from a selection of crafts:
1) Card making—design and make a Christmas card
2) Table centre piece—learn how to make a floral Christmas table centre piece
3) Christmas sweets—make some sweet treats to take home and a special presentation box
4) Glass painting—design and decorate a Christmas themed glass item
5) Bead craft—choose from an array of beads to make jewellery for gifts
6) Candle craft—transform a plain candle into an eye catching and colourful decoration
7) Christmas tree decorations—learn a variety
Cost: £7.00 (£5.00 concessions), including all materials and lunch.
Space is limited so book early to make sure you get a place! Information on where to send your payment will be sent via email after you book online. If payment is not received by 19th October, your place is not guaranteed.